I’ve always enjoyed gifting baby clothes every time I went to a baby shower; after having my own, I realized the majority of the gifts for babies you get are clothes.
Don’t get me wrong- I’m very thankful for all the clothes I received for my baby, but I am now seeing just how much she enjoys her toys!
I wanted to share a list of gifts for babies that are great for their sensory development!
In my most recent post- Gifts For Her- Holiday Gift Guide For Every Woman– I broke down the list of gifts by category.
I will be breaking down this list in categories, as well!
There are not many toys that you can purchase for a newborn since they don’t really start playing with toys until their an infant. Here are two items that my daughter seemed to have enjoyed as a newborn:
- Skip-Hop Moonlight and Melodies Baby Soother– This really helped to soothe my baby!
- Jelly Cat Bunny Security Blanket– During naps, I would lay this over her belly and she’d fall right to sleep!
- HABA Rainbow Pearls Pacifier Chain– Oh. My. Goodness. My daughter loved this from early on. She is almost six months now and still can’t get enough of this! It has become a toy to her!
I absolutely love this stage! There’s nothing better than seeing your baby smile while you play with them! Here are gifts for infants they can’t get enough of:
- Baby Einstein 4-in-1 Activity Gym– I started using this when my baby was one month and she was already showing signs that she loved it.
- Baby Einstein Take Along Musical Toy– Perfect for road trips!
- Manhattan Toy Winkel Rattle & Sensory Teether– This is one of the first things my baby started grasping and playing with.
- Sassy Wonder Wheel Activity Center– This is great for suctioning it to the table while you’re trying to keep your baby entertained!
- Blige Animal Baby Sock Foot Finders– I love the foot loving stage! My baby is currently obsessed with her feet!
- Sophie Giraffe Teether– Teething is no fun, but this is perfect for that stage.
- Spiral Elephant Plush Toys– We have this on my baby’s car seat; at first we thought it was too short, but not she is so entertained with this!
- PlayGro Stell Unicorn– This is an absolute must! My baby wants this around her all the time!
Although my baby is still an infant, I’d like to include some toys I remember my mom purchasing for my brothers that they really liked.
- Kidsthrill Rainbow Stacking Cups
- V-tech Sit to Stand Walker– Definitely purchasing this!
- Learn to Dress Doll Bear– I am really looking forward to watching my baby try and zip this bear’s jacket. 🙂
- 14 Piece Tegu Magnetic Wooden Block Set
- Melissa & Doug Deluxe- Pounding Table
- Little Tikes First Slide
- Little Tikes Basketball Set
- Melissa & Doug Roll Shape Sorter– Another one I’m really looking forward to!
Pin for Later:
That’s it, My Friends! I hope you were able to find something you know that baby in your life would love!
As much as we see these items as just toys, they’re actually helping our babies with their sensory development more than we know!
You may also like: 18 New Mom Gifts She’ll Actually Appreciate